- R. Ratnapriya, J. Vijai, J. Kadandale, R. Iyer, K. Radhakrishnan and A. Anand,
A locus for juvenile myoclonic epilepsy maps to 2q33-q36,
- R. Ratnapriya, P. Satishchandra, S. Dilip, G. Gadre and A. Anand,
Familial autosomal dominant reflex epilepsy triggered by hot water maps to 4q24-q28,
126, 677 - 683 (2009).
- R. Ratnapiya, P. Satishchandra, S. Dilip Kumar, G. Gadre, R. Reddy and A. Anand,
A locus for autosomal dominant reflex epilepsy precipitated by hot water maps at chromosome 10q21.3-q22.3,
125, 541 - 549 (2009).
- Arunima Chatterjee, R. Jalvi, Nishtha Pandey, R. Rangasayee and A. Anand,
A novel locus DFNA59 for autosomal dominant nonsyndromic hearing loss maps at chromosome 11p14.2-q12.3,
124, 669 - 675 (2009).
- M. RamShankar, Aparna G, R. Jalvi, CR Srikumari Srisailapathy, V. Malhotra, S Chadha, A Agarwal, A Ramesh, R. Rangasayee and A. Anand,
Functional consequences of novel connexin 26 mutations associated with hereditary hearing loss,
European Journal of Human Genetics
1 - 8 (2008).
- A. Kapoor, P. Satishchandra, R. Ratnapriya, Ramesh Reddy, Jayaram Kadandale, Susarla K Shankar and A. Anand,
An idiopathic epilepsy syndrome linked to 3q13.3-q21 and missense mutations in the extracellular calcium sensing receptor gene,
Annals of Neurology
64, 158 - 167 (2008).
- G. L. Cavalleri, N. M. Walley, N. Soranzo, J. Mulley, C. P. Doherty, A. Kapoor, C. Depondt, J. M. Lynch, I. E. Scheffer, A. Heils, A. Gehrmann, P. Kinirons, S. Gandhi, P. Satishchandra, N. W. Wood, A. Anand, T. Sander, S. F. Berkovic, N. Delanty, D. B. Goldstein and S. M. Sisodiya,
A multicenter study of BRD2 as a risk factor for Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy,
48, 706 - 712 (2007).
- G. S. Shekhwat, M. Ramshankar, R. Jalvi, R. Rangasayee and A. Anand,
Implications of disclosing auditory genetic mutation to a family: A case study,
International Journal of Audiology
46, 384 - 387 (2007).
- A. Kapoor, R. Ratnapriya, G Kuruttukulam and A. Anand,
A novel genetic locus for juvenile myoclonic epilepsy at chromosome 5q12-q14,
121, 655 - 662 (2007).
- H. M. Ravishankar, A Kishore and A. Anand,
Mutational screening of the Parkin gene among South Indians with early onset Parkinson's disease,
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry
76, 1588 - 1590 (2005).
- J. Vijai, A. Kapoor, H. M. Ravishankar, P. J. Cherian, G Kuruttukulam, B. Rajendran, R Sridharan, G. Rangan, A. S. Girija, S. Jayalakshmi, S. Mohandas, K. S. Mani and A. Anand,
Protective and susceptibility effects of hSKCa3 allelic variants on juvenile myoclonic epilepsy,
Journal of Medical Genetics
42, 439 - 442 (2005).
- Q. Saleem, S. Roy, U. Murgood, R. Saxena, I. C. Verma, A. Anand, U. Muthane, S. Jain and S. K. Brahmachari,
Molecular analysis of Huntington's disease and linked polymorphisms in the Indian population,
Acta Neurol. Scand.
108, 281 - 286 (2003).
- J. Vijai, A. Kapoor, H. M .Ravishankar, P. J. Cherian, A. S. Girija, B. Rajendran, G. Rangan, S. Jayalakshmi, S. Mohandas, K. Radhakrishnan and A. Anand,
Genetic association analysis of KCNQ3 and juvenile myoclonic epilepsy in a South Indian population,
113, 461 - 463 (2003).
- A. Kapoor, J. Vijai, H. M. Ravishankar, P. Satishchandra, K. Radhakrishnan and A. Anand,
Absence of Ala322Asp, a GABRA1 mutation in Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy families from South India,
Journal of Genetics
82, 17 - 21 (2003).
- M. RamShankar, S. Girirajan, O. Dagan, H. M. Ravi Shankar, R. Jalvi, R. Rangasayee, K. B. Avraham and A. Anand,
Contribution of connexin 26 (GJB2) mutations and founder effect to non-syndromic hearing loss in India,
Journal of Medical Genetics
- J. Vijai, P. J. Cherian, P. N. Sylaja, A. Anand and K. Radhakrishnan,
Clinical characteristics of a South Indian cohort of juvenile myoclonic epilepsy probands,
12, 490 - 496 (2003).
- O. Mukherjee, Q Saleem, A. Anand, S. K. Brahmachari and S. Jain,
Common psychiatric diseases and human genetic variation,
5, 171 - 177 (2002).
- A. Anand, A Villella, LC Ryner, T. Carlos, SF Goodwin, HJ Song, DA Gailey, A Morles, JC Hall, BS Baker and BJ Taylor,
Molecular dissection of the sex-specific and vital functions of the Drosophila melanogaster sex determination gene fruitless,
158, 1569 - 1595 (2001).
- K. J. Sheikh, D. Naveen, T. Sherrin, A. Murthy, K. Thennarasu, A. Anand, V. Benegal and S. Jain,
Polymorphisms at the DRD2 locus in early onset alcoholism in the Indian population,
6, 331 - 335 (2001).
- Q. Saleem, A. Anand, S. K. Brahmachari, S. Jain and U. Muthane,
A clinical study of patients with genetically confirmed Huntington's disease from India,
J. Neurological Sciences
15, 73 - 78 (2001).
- Q Saleem, A. Anand, S. Jain and S. K. Brahmachari,
The polyglutamine motif is highly conserved at the Clock locus in various organisms and is not polymorphic in humans,
109, 136 - 142 (2001).
- Q. Saleem, V. S. Sreevidya, J. Sudhir, J. V. Savithri, Y. Gowda, C. B. Rao, V. Benegal, P. P. Majumder, A. Anand, S. K. Brahmachari and S. Jain,
Association analysis of CAG repeat at the KCNN3 locus in Indian patients with Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia,
American Journal of Medical Genetics: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
96, 744 - 748 (2000).