- M. B. Avinash, D. Raut, M. K. Mishra, U. Ramamurty and T. Govindaraju,
Bioinspired Reductionistic Peptide Engineering for Exceptional Mechanical Properties,
5, 16070 (2015).
- N. Narayanaswamy, S. Das, P. K. Samanta, K. Banu, G. P. Sharma, N. Mondal, S. K. Dhar, S. K. Pati, and T. Govindaraju,
Sequence-Specific Recognition of DNA Minor Groove by an NIR-Fluorescence Switch-On Probe and its potential applications ,
Nucleic Acids Res.
43, 8651 - 8663 (2015).
- K. Rajasekhar, M. Chakrabarti and T. Govindaraju,
Function and toxicity of amyloid beta and recent therapeutic interventions targeting amyloid beta in Alzheimer's disease (Invited Feature Article),
51, 13434 - 13450 (2015).
- D. Maity, A. Raj, D. Karthigeyanb, T. K. Kundu and T. Govindaraju,
A switch-on near-infrared fluorescence-ready probe for Cu(I): live cell imaging,
27, 589 - 594 (2015).
- N. Nagarjun, M. Unnikrishnan, M. Gupta and T. Govindaraju,
Fluorescence Reporting of G-Quadruplex Structures and Modulating their DNAzyme Activity Using Polyethylenimine-Pyrene Conjugate ,
Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett.
25, 2395 - 2400 (2015).
- M. Pandeeswar, H. Khare, S. Ramakumar, and T. Govindaraju,
Crystallographic insight-guided nanoarchitectonics and conductivity modulation of n-type organic semiconductor through peptide conjugation,
51, 8315 - 8318 (2015).
- M. Pandeeswar, T. Govindaraju,
Bioinspired Nanoarchitectonics of Naphthalene Diimide to Access 2D Sheets of Tunable Size, Shape, and Optoelectronic Properties (Invited Article: Special Issue on Nanoarchitectonics),
J. Inorg. Organomet. Polym.
25, 293 - 300 (2015).
- K. Rajasekhar, S. N. Suresh, R. Manjithaya and T. Govindaraju,
Rationally Designed Peptidomimetic Modulators of AB Toxicity in Alzheimer’s Disease,
5, 8139 (2015).
- A. K. Dwivedi, M. Pandeeswar, and T. Govindaraju,
Assembly Modulation of PDI Derivative as a Supramolecular Fluorescence Switching Probe for Detection of Cationic Surfactant and Metal Ions in Aqueous Media,
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces
6, 21369 - 21379 (2015).
- N. Narayanaswamy, G. Suresh, U. D. Priyakumar and T. Govindaraju,
Double zipper helical assembly of deoxyoligonucleotides: mutual templating and chiral imprinting to form hybrid DNA ensembles,
51, 5493 - 5496 (2015).