- S. A. Bhat, C. Das and T. K. Maji,
Metallated Azo-Naphthalene Diimide based Redox-Active Porous Organic Polymer as Efficient Water Oxidation Electrocatalyst,
J. Mat. Chem. A
- S. Roy, D. Samanta, S. Bhattacharyya, P. Kumar, A. Hazra and T. K. Maji,
Tunable Physical States and Optical Properties of Bola-Amphiphilic Oligo-(p-phenyleneethynylene)-Based Supramolecular Networks Assisted by Functional Group Modulation,
J. Phys. Chem. C
- P. Sutar, V. M. Suresh, K. Jayarumulu, A. Hazra and T. K. Maji,
Binder driven self-assembly of metal-organic cubes towards functional hydrogels,
9, 3587 (2018).
- S. Bhattacharyya, C. Das and T. K. Maji,
MOF derived Carbon based nanocomposite materials as efficient electrocatalysts for oxygen and hydrogen evolution reactions,
8, 26728 - 26754 (2018).
- S. Roy, V. M. Suresh, A. Hazra, A. Bandyopadhyay, S. Laha, S. K. Pati, T. K. Maji,
Solvent Modulated Emission Properties in a Superhydrophobic Oligo-(p-phenyleneethynylene) based 3D Porous Supramolecular Framework,
57, 8693 - 8696 (2018).
- D.Samanta, P. Verma, S.Roy, T. K. Maji,
Nanovesicular MOF with Omniphilic Porosity: Bimodal Functionality for White-Light Emission and Photocatalysis by Dye Encapsulation,
ACS. Appl. Mater. Interfaces
10, 23140 - 23146 (2018).
- A. Singh, S. Roy, C. Das, D. Samanta and T. K. Maji,
Metallophthalocyanine based redox active metal-organic conjugated microporous polymers for OER catalysis,
54, 4465 - 4468 (2018).
- S. Roy, A. Bandyopadhyay, M. Das, P. P. Ray, S. K. Pati and T. K. Maji,
Redox-active and Semi-conducting Donor-Acceptor Conjugated Microporous Polymers as Metal-free ORR Catalysts,
J. Mat. Chem. A
6, 5587 - 5591 (2018).
- K. Prasad, D. Samanta, R. Haldar and T. K. Maji,
Excitation Energy Transfer Supported Amplified Charge-Transfer Emission in an Anthracenedicarboxylate and Bipyridophenazine-Based Coordination Complex,
57, 2953 - 2956 (2018).
- S. Bhattacharyya, A. Chakraborty, A. Hazra and T. K. Maji,
Tetracarboxylate Linker-Based Flexible CuII Frameworks: Efficient Separation of CO2 from CO2/N2 and C2H2 from C2H2/C2H4 Mixtures,
3, 2018 - 2026 (2018).
- S. Roy, D. Samanta, P. Kumar and T. K. Maji,
Pure White Light Emission and Charge Transfer in Organogels of Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical π-Chromophoric Oligo-p- (phenyleneethynylene) Bola-amphiphiles,
54, 275 - 278 (2018).