- Udumula Subbarao, Vijaykumar S Marakatti, Mungalimane K Amshumali, B Loukya, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Ranjan Datta, Sebastian C Peter,
Size and morphology controlled NiSe nanoparticles as efficient catalyst for the reduction reactions,
Journal of Solid State Chemistry
244, 84 - 92 (2016).
- D Dutta, S Gope, DS Negi, Ranjan Datta, AK Sood, AJ Bhattacharyya,
Pressure-Induced Capillary Encapsulation Protocol for Ultrahigh Loading of Sulfur and Selenium Inside Carbon Nanotubes: Application as High Performance Cathode in Li–S/Se Rechargeable Batteries,
J. Phys. Chem. C
120, 29011 - 29022 (2016).
- Bastola Narayan, YA Sorb, B Loukya, Atanu Samanta, Anatoliy Senyshyn, Ranjan Datta, Abhishek Kumar Singh, Chandrabhas Narayana, Rajeev Ranjan,
Interferroelectric transition as another manifestation of intrinsic size effect in ferroelectrics,
Phys. Rev. B
94, 104104 (2016).
- R Saha, K Vasu, DS Negi, Ranjan Datta, A Sundaresan, CNR Rao,
Exchange bias at low fields exhibited by the interface between epitaxial layers of ferromagnetic and charge-ordered rare-earth manganites,
Physics Status Solidi (Rapid Research Letter)
10, 622 - 626 (2016).
Back Cover Page
- A Banik, B Vishal, S Perumal, Ranjan Datta, K Biswas,
The origin of low thermal conductivity in Sn1−xSbxTe: phonon scattering via layered intergrowth nanostructures,
Energy and Environmental Science
9, 2011 - 2019 (2016).
- K. Dileep, R. Sahu, Sumanta Sarkar, Sebastian C. Peter, and Ranjan Datta,
Layer specific optical band gap measurement at nanoscale in MoS2 and ReS2 van der Waals compounds by high resolution electron energy loss spectroscopy,
Journal of Applied Physics
119, 114309 (2016).
- B Loukya, DS Negi, R Sahu, N Pachauri, A Gupta, Ranjan Datta,
Structural characterization of epitaxial LiFe5O8 thin films grown by chemical vapor deposition,
Journal of Alloys and Compounds
668, 187 - 193 (2016).
- M Rana, PK Patil, M Chhetri, K Dileep, Ranjan Datta, UK Gautam,
Pd–Pt alloys nanowires as support-less electrocatalyst with high synergistic enhancement in efficiency for methanol oxidation in acidic medium,
Journal of Colloid and Interface Science
463, 099 - 106 (2016).
- R. Sahu, H. Gholap, G. Mounika, K. Dileep, B. Vishal, S. Ghara, and Ranjan Datta,
Stable p-type conductivity in B and N co-doped ZnO epitaxial thin film,
Phys. Stat. Sol. (b)
253, 504 - 508 (2016).